1. Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Color in 735 Daydream — This is the one and only Chanel nail polish I’ve used before (stole it from my mom, thanks mom!) , and I am truly impressed by the formula. It is thin, yet opaque with one coat. I can’t believe how quickly it dries! At $28, you expect excellence in a nail polish, and this delivers. I’ve had it on for about five days now with no chipping.
Daydream is a really unique shade, a mauvey pink that look slightly beige-nude in some lighting and more pink in others. It’s a unique take on an everyday nude.
Free overnight shipping on the Chanel website with code INTHEBAG.
2. Danessa Myricks Vision Flush in Ballet Slippers — Vision Flush is a liquid formula made for cheeks, lips, and eyes. It’s incredibly pigmented; just one dot will be more than sufficient for blush. I like this applied to cheeks with a brush or with a sponge. It also works well as a lip tint. You can see me demoing it here (around the 7:00 mark)
Ballet Slippers is a mid-tone rosy coral with a touch of brown. I’d love to get some other shades in this formula.
Danessa Myricks is now available at Sephora!
3. Agolde Balloon Ultra High Rise Curved Taper in Black Tea — I’ve been moving toward looser jeans, and these are my new favorites. They are high-waisted jeans that really flatter the waist and hips, balloon out at the legs, and taper slightly in toward the ankle. They are slightly reminiscent of 90s jeans but with a modern edge. They do have a decent amount of volume in the legs, so they might not be for everyone, but I think they’re a really fresh style. I plan to get this in a blue denim too.
I’m between a 26 and 27. I ordered a 27 and I’m into the slightly baggier fit so I’m keeping it.
Agolde makes some of the pricier jeans and shorts I own. But they have also replaced all of my past favorites. They fit incredibly well, hold up over time, and just make me feel good. I’m trying to buy fewer, nicer things in my thirties.
4. Chantecaille Butterfly Quartet — The Butterfly Eye Quartet is a quad of soft neutrals and a pop of green-gold duochrome. This is the first eyeshadow quad I’ve tried from the brand. I was very surprised by the duochrome! I also was surprised by the first neutral bronze shade and how well it swatches. The quad creates a very soft, sophisticated look with a bit of sparkle. I've swatched the entire Butterfly Collection here!
Berdorf Goodman is doing $50 off $200 beauty purchases (so 25% off) as of me posting this.
Or, you can get it at Nordstrom with free shipping.
5. Northwind Supply Leather Bookmark — I ordered a monogrammed bookmark for S for Valentine’s Day from an seller on Etsy called Northwind Supply. It’s a leather bookmark with gold hardware and gold embossing. The leather is beautiful quality and I can tell it will get even better with time. The leather, metal, and embossing are customizable.
I loved it so much that I ordered one for myself!
6. Canine Intervention — A Netflix show about a dog trainer who works with seemingly untrainable dogs. Each episode focuses on one dog and their story. The trainer, Jas Leverette, explains the psyche of dogs and how to introduce structure and consistency. The training is incredible. Plus, cute dogs!